WHAT/WHERE/WHEN/WHO: This tournament is on SATURDAY, Feb. 17, 2018. Weigh in is on the same day as competition, SATURDAY, Feb. 17, 2018 from 7AM- 8:30AM. The location Kentlake High School, 21401 SE Falcon Way, Kent, WA 98042-5939. Tournament contact is Doug Graham, Tournament Director, Zenyu Judo Dojo. Please contact via email: RockyRidgeFarm@earthlink.net
TOURNAMENT TYPE: Modified Double Elimination for five or more contestant pools, round robin for four or less.
RULES: 2018 IJF rules with seven modifications. Please see the second page of the REGISTRATION FORM for more details on the rules and for qualifications to compete.
- Entry Fee: $40 US or Canadian
- Email entries to JudoRegistration@Outlook.com
- Phone: +1 (253) 852-0858
- Checks may be made out to WSJI
- $5.00 charge for changes to existing entries after WEDNESDAY, Feb. 14, 2018.
- NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED
- Online Entry Form can be found HERE.
- Weigh in is on SAT, February 17, from 7-8:30AM.
- Current registration card is required: USJI, USJF, ATJA and USJA will be checked at weigh in and at registration. Those without a current card must purchase and register at the tournament.